I've been hunting for thrift store and second-hand frames so I can keep prices affordable. All frames have been thoroughly cleaned. The largest framed prints shown here are $35 each. The medium-sized framed prints are $30 each. The smaller framed prints are $15 each.
I'll also purchase new frames from time to time if I find a reasonable deal.
Customers can purchase framed prints, or they can purchase the prints alone to use in their own frames. I have 8X10, 5X7, and 4X6 prints on hand for sale. I also sell digital copies of prints that are emailed directly to the customer.
I'm happy to work with a customer to find just the right photographs for a grouping that will suit the person's style and aesthetic.
I'll also purchase new frames from time to time if I find a reasonable deal.
Customers can purchase framed prints, or they can purchase the prints alone to use in their own frames. I have 8X10, 5X7, and 4X6 prints on hand for sale. I also sell digital copies of prints that are emailed directly to the customer.
I'm happy to work with a customer to find just the right photographs for a grouping that will suit the person's style and aesthetic.